Sunday, May 10, 2009


I just realized that I totally missed my 100th post. What better way to celebrate than to acknowledge all the people whose blogs are inspiring, funny, lovely and drool-worthy! So here we go!

I want to thank Jamie, Swati, Latha and Siri for giving me the Inspiration Award. Jamie originally started this award - her blog totally rocks and her food is just simple and delicious.
The award is a great idea - your blogs are truly inspirational as well.

Please check out the rules at Jamie's blog. Her blog rocks!!

I also got the Arte Y Pico Award from VegeYum. I am honored - thank you so much!

I want to thank Delhi Belle, Skribles and Gaurav for the Good Chat Blog award. That was really nice of you - I'm glad you enjoy the rants! :)

And I want to thank Ranji and Skribles for the Nice Matters Award.

Madhavi gave me the Blogging with a Purpose Award. Thanks so much Madhavi!

Priya and Jamie gave me the You Make My Day Award. Thanks so much. You made my day!

And thank you Maheshwari, Bharti and Vandana for the Rockin' Girl Blogger Award. You guys rock too!

And thanks, Rekha, Rajani and Maheshwari for the Yummy Blog Award!

Who doesn't need luck? Thanks, Arundati and Sunshinemom, for passing on the magic genie! :)

And thank you, Arundati for the Best Friend Forever award. Its wonderful to have gotten to know you!

Ramya passed on the I'm a Chocoholic Award. Um... How did you know? :D Yup, I Love Chocolate!

Priya passed on several awards to me!! She's so generous. I love her recipes - they're different and simple. She's definitely the Kreativ Blogger!

Rajee and Priya both gave me the Perfect Blend of Friendship Award! I can never say no to coffee! :)

And, finally, I received the Preemio Blogger Award from Holler. Thanks so much!! You totally rock! :)

Thanks everyone!!


Siri said...

Congrats for all these well deserving awards Anu :)))


Holler said...

You are the award queen Arundathi! It just shows you how well loved you are :) Now I am waiting for that meme, he he!

Happy cook said...

Congragulations and Happy Mother's Day.

Bharti said...

Wow..its pouring! Congrats and Happy Mommy day to you.

delhibelle said...

Many congrats on the century!

UjjU said...

Congrats & continue the good work :)

Priya said...

Congrats on ur award, Keep on rocking!

Parita said...

Congratulations on your awards..good work :)

Arundathi said...


Suparna said...

Congratulations on the 100th post:) :) and Congratulations the awards too:)

♥Rosie♥ said...

Congratulations on all your well-deserved awards.

Rosie x

Jamie said...

Congratulations on your 100th post!

Arundathi said...

Thanks Everyone!!