Saturday, June 16, 2007

San Francisco Soup Co.

I've been really missing the San Francisco Soup Co. of late. I always had one so close to work when I was in the city, and when I moved to the Peninsula, I would make a special trip there when I could to get a bowl of soup! Its truly worth the effort.


photo: all rights reserved by the San Francisco Soup Co.

I especially miss their Southwestern Corn Chowder. Mmmmm. So So good. Especially in the cold SF weather, the soup was always so welcome and warm and filling. Anyways, this is an appeal to my imaginary readers. If any of you out there have been to the SF Soup Co., had the Corn Chowder and know of anything that comes close, please please let me know.

I have had the Indian Sweet Corn Soup and though its very good, it doesn't really come close. I have searched for recipes that come close, but no cigar. Do let me know if any of you know of any close recipe. Thanks!

3 comments:

Sreelu said...

Arundathi, first time at your blog, you have a nice one going here. I see that you are from Bay area. I live in south bay too,never heard of San fransisco soup, now I want to go taste it.
Added you to my blog roll.

Anonymous said...

I thank you very much, webmaster, for this great blog. I really appreciate your posts.

Anonymous said...

Good evening

We do not agree with this year Brit awards decision.

Please visit our little web poll

http://micropoll.com/t/KDqOnZBCWt

Lady Gaga can not be better than ?????

Poll supported by BRIT awards 2010 sponsor femmestyle
[url=http://www.femmestyle.ch/breastlift.html]bruststraffung[/url]

PRINCE HARRY WISHES HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BRIT AWARDS
With a special birthday message from Prince Harry for the 30th Anniversary of the BRIT Awards